Pages

23 Nov 2011

Masculine Christmas Card!

Good Morning! Just popping in with a quick post - I am trying to construct a banner for our Christmas table this weekend at our craft sale.....Hopefully it will be good enough to show when it is done HAH!

In the meantime, I received some new stamps and designer paper from Scrapmaster's Paradise this week (yay!) and I decided to do a quick Christmas card - masculine at that!

Using SP & Company's  Bold Sentiments II Holiday Stamp Set, I stamped one of the fun sentiments onto a piece of cardstock that was cut with the Spellbinders Labels Twenty One. A perfect fit!




And I know it is a masculine card which usually means no frills or twinkles- so I opted for kraft twine! But.....I had to add a snowflake with a bit of sparkle - couldn't help it!

My Designer paper, which I also bought from Scrapmaster's Paradise, is called Times & Seasons by Echo Park - LOVE the mustache paper!







2 comments:

  1. I think it's perfectly masculine and fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So masculine and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!