Pages

3 Dec 2011

Just the Ticket!

This week's TCP Tuesday is a Technique/Supply challenge! and that is to GET SHINY!!

I decided to use my BLING!! I am a bling lover and love to use it on everything.....but because I am such a lover of bling.....I have TONS of it - so it HAS to be used up!!


 I was pleasantly surprised by the Big Top CutUps die! I really thought it would be fiddly farty - but nope!! It is so easy to paper piece - happy dance!


My different shaped patterned paper was leftover from the banner I made! I had all the triangles left from my two point banner flags - so what else to do?! You will see a lot of this kind of card in the near future ;)!


Well, I am off to give my little Devil Dog her bath. We are having family pictures taken tomorrow and since she is part of this family......it's a given!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!