Pages

12 Dec 2011

Memories are Stitched with Love

Good Morning!

Another day with a card that I made while I was participating in the Virtual Stamp Night and Day at Splitcoaststampers!

There were challenges every hour for 5 hours on Friday night and then from noon until 11 pm on Saturday - CRAZY!! Smiley from millan.net I could only stay until 2 o'clock, since we had plans.But I felt like I really rose to these challenges. Honestly it was nuts!! You had to challenge yourself to make your creation in 45 mnutes! and I was able to do it - holy.

This challenge was the Frosty Challenge. that is - you needed to make your image look frosty - there is a whole technique explained in the challenge and I was quite pleased with how it turned out!


I stamped the image from My Favorite Things Sew Nifty Stamp Set in Ripe Avocado and then over top (quickly) in Fresh Snow Ink.......then you just smudge your finger over the image, making the frosty look.......very cool!

You have until Monday to load up your challenge cards! Get to it!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!