Pages

28 Jan 2012

IC321, I Love You

Boy, Today's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers had me in heaven!- The store is Called Everything Turquoise and it is just loaded with every shade of beautiful turquoise you can imagine!

The point of an inspiration challenge is to see a photo and be inspired by it - I actually was inspired to pretty much copy the Thank You cards that you see in this photo here



I sewed around my edge and added hearts to the nest instead of eggs - I thought it was pretty clever hah! and besides, it also meets The Cat's Pajamas challenge which is called Hearts Have It and Susan has challenged us to use TCP stamps and Cutups with hearts in/on it!

Come and join in today at Splitcoaststampers AND The Cat's Pajamas!

Stamps: (Simply Said, Nesting) The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: (Brown Sugar) Jenni Bowlin
Cardstock: (Hawaiian Shores, Kraft, Soft Stone) Papertrey Ink
Accessories: (Rolled Nest Cutups, Sunflower Rosette Cutups) The Cat's Pajamas, Janome Mini Sewing Machine, Woodgrain Sizzix Embossing folder, I want to Scrap bling

3 comments:

  1. I love your nested hearts! That's very clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, Bonnie! LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute~nested hearts! Love the textured background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!