Pages

14 Jan 2012

Material Girl

Today's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers is a fun one. The store is called Polyvore and it has some fabulous designer items that are well.....inspirational!

Scrapmaster's Paradise has also had a new release, and every month on their release date, they have a colour challenge! This month's colour is white!! and since I am a Design Team Member (yay!) I thought I would make a card to go along with the challenge!! 

THE WHITE CHALLENGE:

Use white or cream as a main color on your project. Have SP Stamps? Great!! Use them! If not, any stamps or products will do. Please add a direct link to Sami's Scrapmaster Blog. A winner will be chosen at random to receive one SP stamp set of winner's choice. Entries are due Tuesday, January 17th at 11:59PM EST.


and here is my card that I made



The stamp set is from Scrapmaster's Paradise and is called Sewing Chic! I stamped the main image (although there are several images) in Smokey Shadow ink and the sentiment also.

The coloured cardstock is Basic Gray by Stamping UP!, Lemon Tart and Fine Linen - Papertrey Ink.  I ran them through my Cuttlebug with the Die-Namics Jumbo Ric Rac and layered them together to create my colours.

The little flower is from the Die-namics die called Prima Donna Petals from My Favorite Things!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Bonnie...that little rickrack edge is just darling! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card. fun colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!