Pages

13 Feb 2012

Make a Wish!

Hi everyone!

This card is for last weeks My Favorite Thing sketch - I love their sketches and I use them on a lot of my creations!


I used the a la modes called Genie and my Basic Grey Little Black Dress papers (6x6 paper pad) to create this card. 

The Little Black Dress papers makes me think of the desert and sand and, of course, goes perfect with a little Genie - don't you think??!! (humor me...)Smiley from millan.net

I coloured her with my copics and did some sewing around the edges of the panels.

For her harem pants, I started by colouring her legs with copics. I then covered the pants and legs with my glue pen and then sprinkled an opaque glitter from Glitteritz on to the glue and tamped it down with my finger......perfect!

The sentiment panel was cut with the First Place Award Winning Die-Namics with a gold shimmer cardstock and then the sentiment was stamped on top with Memento Tuxedo Black.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, Bonnie! (You crack me up.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH! Bonnie! This is GORGEOUS! LOVE the shimmer on her pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the great dp and design. Congrat's on being featured as MFT's favorite finds! That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! such awesome papers, piecing & coloring- love it!! Congrats on being a fave find YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!