Pages

20 Aug 2012

Too Much Coffee!

Hello! It's Monday and that means another Totally Stampalicious challenge!  
Our challenge is all about a CAS card - that is Clean and Simple - yikes!!! - not my favorite but I am always up for a challenge!

I recently saw a technique, when I was surfing, that had to do with watercolouring.....so I thought that would be perfect ! 
This is as CAS as I get!


Using watercolor paper, I stamped Crabby Cathy , one of our new releases with Versamark and embossed her with white embossing powder. 

Then, using Maya Road mists, I dipped my brush directly into the mist bottle and proceeded to dabble here and there with the colours to bring out the Crabby Cathy image.....

I punched holes in either side of my image with my Crop-a-dile and threaded some Razzleberry ribbon through the image. I used a small Maya Road crocheted flower for an embellishement along with the sentiment!


The inside is definitely CAS lol!

Thanks for coming around to visit and don't forget that you probably want to join our challenge!!....:)

5 comments:

  1. I am a new follower of your blog!! Of course, I just love your name!! I do love your CAS card for the Totally Stampalicious Challenge! It is marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, and yes I did the same image this week...how funny....very cool card..I love the colors.....WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH this is wicked cool, Bonnie! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that look! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is awesome Bonnie! I love the technique and the crocheted flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is SO cool!!! Love te colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!