Pages

3 Sept 2012

Butterfly Wishes!

Hello - it is Monday Morning - Happy Labour Day!!

Our Totally Stampalicious Challenge is going on as usual so since today is a vacation day - maybe you have some extra time in your scrap and stamp area to join in our challenge!

This week's challenge is "Anything But a Card"  - easy!

Splitcoaststampers had a tutorial for a Foldover Bookmark, so I decided to give it a go......

and here is the finished product - isn't Bugaboo Ava Fairy just the sweetest??!!



I stamped Ava Fairy onto PTI Stampers Select white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo black ink, coloured her with copic markers and then cut her out to adhere to the front of the bookmark! 

Using a white highlighter Sharpie pen, I dabbled some highlights here and there....I think it worked out just fine!

Sheer white ribbon was tied at the top and also little bit of twine to carry over the red.

I used Papertrey Ink's patterned papers - they are so nice and bright!

Here is another shot just in case you need it ;)!


4 comments:

  1. OMGOSH, Bonnie! How super cute is this?!? Ava is the perfect image for it :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the bright, happy colors and the detail work on this bookmark....practical as well as cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so awesome...I'm going to have to try one of these...I LOVE making bookmarks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just SO sweet Bonnie! love the colors and cute little image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!