Pages

1 Oct 2012

I'm So Excited!!

Good Monday Morning! The first day of October woohoo! and - more fun news!!  
Totally Stampalicious has a "Free Stamps for a Year" contest going on - check out the blinkie on my sidebar!!

Since it is Monday, it's time for another Totally Stampalicious Challenge and this week "Anything Goes"!! I love these kind of challenges !

I inked up "Scarlett - I'm So Excited" and coloured her little outfit with my copic markers.


I do not even know what paper I used, because the scraps were laying on my desk - I love that, as a stamper, I am able to do that!

The red embellishments are dies, - I love how a die is instant gratification lol!

And I forgot to take a photo of the inside, but it says "Congratulations!"

Join us won't you, for this week's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!