Pages

21 Nov 2012

Simon Says....Oh Happy Day!

Good day! I have a wedding card today - I received a LOVELY goodie bag/parcel from Simon Says Stamp full of gorgeous things to play with......and play I did! From Millan.Net




I used glitter cardstock for my card base and rounded the corners - seems to be my thing lately!

Using the Oh Happy Day crafty die, exclusive to Simon Says Stamp, I cut out my words with my glitter cardstock.

And then with the Falling Stars Crafty Die - another exclusive Simon Says Stamp die, and some Enchanted Evening cardstock, I die cut a cardfront and sprayed it with Tattered Angels Shimmer Mist.


I attached the Oh Happy Day words and the beautiful satin ribbon and decided it still needed more - so I die cut the bells from Papertrey Ink's Bells and Boughs die - just perfect I say!

Oh goodness me I don't know what the heck is going on with this blog - different colours all over!! 

 

2 comments:

  1. Have fun playing with your goodies. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant - I have been trying to "avoid" buying that die - that will make a whole page of stars! But your card may have pushed me over the cliff! Well, don't feel too badly - I'm very weak . . .
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!