Pages

28 Nov 2012

WMS Preview Day One - Woodgrain Backgrounder Set

 Good day and welcome to Day One of Waltzingmouse Stamps December Release! We have three days of release previews along with our regular Release Day Waltz (with prizes!) on Day Four!

Today we are previewing Woodgrain Backgrounder Set.....


For my first card I am showing you the big backgrounder - there are six lovely images in this backgrounder set!

I stamped the large background stamp with Jellybean ink onto Jellybean cardstock, and then, using a die, I cut it into three pieces. I then put it all back together, adhering it onto Fine Linen cardstock.

The sentiment is from Teeny Trees and is stamped onto the banner stamp which I fussy cut out of Vintage Cream cardstock.

I added some Prima ribbon flowers along with some gorgeous sheer ribbon from Ribbon Carousel, Divine Twine and a Spring Moss Button.

My second couple of cards are the same - but different :)




I used one of the stamps from the Woodgrain Backgrounder Stamp Set for the background, choosing to stamp in Winter Wisteria and Hawaiian Shores. 

I added a cupcake sentiment plus a shiny die cut for a special celebration effect!

Be sure to take a look at the other designer's fabulous creations today. We also have some of our other designers showcasing their sets on the 4th , 5th and 6th of December - WOWZERS!! a whole week of WMS - how wonderful!!

Bonnie Sharp  (you are here!)
Tosha Leyendekker  
Kelly Schirmer 
Sandie Dunne 
Clare Buswell  
Julia Aston  
Jennifer Holmes 
Claire Brennan



14 comments:

  1. These are all just so gorgeous Bonnie! I love that spaced chevron design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly Saveur05:53

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backgrounds are wonderful on both cards Bonnie! love the green on green and your pretty rose ribbon - and the chevrons stamped on the angle give such visual interest! The silver swirl is a nice accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you sure know how to make woodgrain look elegant and beautiful. Love the soft flowers across the top. The other two cards are so pretty too, with the flourish dies .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, love the variety of colors you worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie - these are just fab! I do like the little woodgrain chevrons and the sweet cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful use of the wood grain background. Just love the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the woodgrain in bold colours, fab creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Bonnie - I just love what you have done with this set. I especially love the background design you made...two different cards with that awesome backgrounds. SWOON

    Your "get well" card with those beautiful roses is simply stunning. Awesome job with today's preview!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these are lovely! Love this new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm dying over this new set...
    that woodgrain is spectacular!!
    LOVE it in green!
    And what adorable use of the chevron...
    fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fantastic, Bonnie! I love the woodgrain in green, and the background you created with the chevrons is gorgeous! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo!! I love the green wood background Bonnie, and the way you separated the panels!! And the colored chevrons are super charming!! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonnie these are beautiful! I love the green card and the woodgrain stamps look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!