Pages

5 Dec 2012

Make it Monday Detail Glitter!

Good day! 

Let me tell you - I have over one hundred Papertrey Ink stamp sets (I'm sure many of you have more hee hee)  and yet I have never joined in the Make it Monday challenge - well..... that is about to change!

I love the little detail of glitter - it shows off such a pop in your creation and this week - that was the emphasis of Make it Monday!

Now glitter is not the easiest to photograph so I hope that you can see it!



Everything on this card is from Papertrey Ink except the doily - they even sell the bling!


As per the challenge, I used my glue pen to outline the circle and then added the Prisma Glitter - I love the beautiful shine!

I combined a couple of stamp sets in this card - Stitched Sentiments and Pretty Peonies along with the co-ordinating dies.

My card base is white with a Spring Moss border. The top is Soft Stone and was run through my Vagabond with the Linen Impression plate.

I also used Spring Moss, Smokey Shadow and Hibiscus Burst Ink.

Thanks for coming around and why don't you join in on this pretty challenge!!


4 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Love your color choices and the glitter is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty love the colours and layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card , I can't wait for my new sets to arrive.
    I love where you have added those little gems .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lov the way you used the glitter to highlight the circle and draw the eye in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!