Pages

8 Apr 2013

Thank you!


Good Morning!! 

I can't believe I am finally back from vacation - we travelled to the Sunny South - Punta Gorda, Florida to be exact- and stayed in a beautiful home for over a month - it had a pool and all of the amenities you could possibly imagine...

AND then we decided that we should purchase a mobile home and we DID!! 

I am so excited and have crafty thoughts of transformation running through my brain!

But first let's have a little crafty goodness on the old blog okay? It's been so long.....

I actually made this card before I left with one of the newest Pure Innocence stamp sets - Pure Innocence around the World - The Netherlands to be exact!


I used the My Favorite Things sketch #110 along with a few Die-Namics......yes - I am addicted like bees are to flowers!

I stamped, coloured and trimmed my main little PI image and popped her up onto my sketch background!  


The flowers are the Die-Namics Upsy Daisy with the Leaf Filled Flourish attached.



My papers are from Crate Paper - Fourteen - love these papers! Since they have a white core, I was able to cut my panels and then sand the edges so that it looks like it is layered!

Thanks for coming around to visit - I promise it won't be so long next time!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Bonnie! You're livin' the good life, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Bonnie! a MONTH in FL??!!! no fair!!! what a lucky clucker you are!! Love this sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful Bonnie! LOVE the papers and your incredible coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

 
site design by designer blogs