Pages

26 Apr 2013

You Warm My Heart

It's a good day for another My Favorite Things creation - don't you think?

I am definitely stuck on these cuties and today I have inked up one of the new Doodle Garden MFT Stamps called I'm Raptor Round Your Finger.

I used this weeks MFT sketch and followed along pretty well.   



The little "Raptor" was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with my copics, following along with Michele Boyer's tutorial in the MFT Academy regarding texture using pointillism with Copic markers. I knew this was a technique but I had never heard of the proper name.

The Die-namics Layered Heart border was the perfect border to use and I added a white "shadow" heart border too!



Thanks for visiting today!


2 comments:

  1. This is soooooo sweet! Love the details of the double sentiment banner and the layered hearts, not to mention your rockin' colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute for words. Love the green and pink color combination!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!