Pages

17 Feb 2014

Ahoy!

Good Morning!

Another My Favorite Things card coming your way - today's card is the weekly sketch challenge on MFT….#163 wowzers - hard to believe!

Here is the sketch…..and my take on it…..





 I used Pure Innocence Sailor Girl for my focal point, stamped and coloured her with my copic markers and then cut her out.  I pretty much copied Michele Boyer's colouring for Sailor Girl except for using a different colour for her outfit….I love her copic work!



The rectangle background was made by sponging the Stencil Stripes with my Premium Dye Ink Pad Red Hot.  I die cut it using one of the panels in the Blueprints 10 Dienamics.

The Fishtail Banner and the small stitched banner piece are from the new Blueprints 12 Dienamics.  The anchor is from Dienamics Let's Get Nautical and the waves are from  Dienamics Making Waves.

Thanks for coming around to visit.  I hear that there is a 96 degree difference between my home in Ontario and down here in Punta Gorda!  -16 degrees F at home and 80 degrees F here……YIKES!!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!