Pages

1 Feb 2014

Window Portraits….

I LOVE our new place in Florida…..but OH, how I miss my grandbabies, so I put together a little photo FUN that is so easy to change up if I need to!

I am so lucky to have a hubby that really enjoys garage saling and Flea Market finds, so when he spotted this "window" for $20, he motioned to me and asked if it was something I would be interested in. Obviously I screamed and then offered the guy $10…..we settled on $15.  I had to bring it home and play with it!


Using My Favorite Things BG Patterned Triangles Background and Pigment Ink Pad Sweet Tooth, I stamped onto a pre cut Recollections Chalk Banner.


I added a bit of patterned paper to the top of the banner and then added a couple of flags ….die cut with the Dienamics Blueprints 10 and stamped with Laina Lamb's Picture This stamp set.

On a couple of the flags, I die cut the MFT Dienamics Dizzy Doily and Stitched circle STAX and added a stamped sentiment.  The banner was run through my Cuttlebug using a new Anna Griffin embossing folder and then I added the doily.



The flags each have some twine tied in the corners.  I. love. twine.



I bought a picture hanger set and clothespins from Home Depot - this seems to be the place to be lately hehe - and wired up my window.  I used mainly black and white photos with the odd coloured picture and I LOVE the way it turned out!!

55 more days until we come home and I can give then BIG hugs- woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!