Pages

17 Mar 2014

Friends

Hey everyone!  We are getting ready to pack up to head back to the cold north, but first I wanted to post my sketch card for MFT sketch challenge this week.

Following the sketch, I used Lisa Johnson's new "Words of Inspiration" set stamped in Pear Tart (Memento Ink)




 I die cut the flower from the My Mind's Eye Happy Day paper pad using the Die-namics Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose die  and added some leaves and flourishes with the Leaf Filled Flourish and the Die-namics Layered Leaves.

I staggered the leaves a bit for interest sake.



The background was stamped with the Typewriter Text Background in Blu Raspberry ink, and I die cut it using the new Blueprints 13 - I LOVE the stitched rectangle!!




Thanks for visiting today! Hubby went up to the clubhouse to donate blood and hasn't been back for a couple of hours - I guess I better go and try to find him - yikes!!





1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!