Pages

19 Apr 2014

Happy Anniversary!

Good Morning!  Splitcoaststampers has a great inspiration challenge today - as always - and this time the inspiration comes from Marks & Spencer - the children's section.

Over the years, I have always loved their jams and crackers AND the fabulous quality of their clothing.



I chose to be inspired by this sweet little dress - the colours are beautiful and I love how they interact with each other - a great colour combo!



Instead of flowers, I went with butterflies  - I love this Beautiful Butterflies Papertrey Ink stamp set by Maile Belles.

I stamped up some of the butterflies onto Sweet Blush cardstock using Berry Sorbet, Navy (Hero Arts), and Sweet Tooth (My Favorite Things) inks.  The butterfly die is also from the same stamp set - I decided to use a bit of vellum to soften it up!




Thanks for coming around - happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!