Pages

5 Apr 2014

Home Sweet Home


YAY! We are home and I am back in my stamping room! Oh how I have missed my little crafty cave.

My daughter, Marcie - who just happens to be Stamping Royalty this year -(so proud!) came over and helped me organize my messy room - she loooooves organizing!



I put together a little card to celebrate our homecoming - I used the MFT backgrounder In The Wilderness- with mountains and everything -(oooo, how I dislike traveling through the mountains of Tennessee....ugh).  I cut the panel with the Blueprints 13 rectangle die - love the stitching and you can be sure that I am going to try to get the Blueprints 14 that is being released this week - wowzers!!





I added the sentiment from Western sentiments, a big ol' Bo Bunny flower with some MFT twine and some Maya Road wooden cars.

Thanks for coming around and I sure hope to be posting a little more frequently!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home girl!!! Gorgeous card! Can't wait to see what you create next! Woot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!