Pages

15 Apr 2014

MFT Sketch Challenge

Good Morning - just getting this card in under the wire again!  Between taxes and stamping - well....I know which one I love more, but there is that crazy thing that NEEDS to be done - boooo.

I needed a bit of a break last night so I tackled the My Favorite Things sketch challenge - here is the sketch.....


and here is my card.....I went slightly neutral on this one - but I like the effect - it calms me.


The stamp set, Go Overboard, is from My Favorite Things and is a Dienamics Companion Set - which means that the stamp set has Dienamics that compliment it - Love that!  The Dienamics are called Let's Get Nautical and I used the little "steering wheel" - I don't think that is what it is called lol - as my embellishment.  I topped it with a Sno-Cone button tied with twine.



The background was stenciled with Sweet Tooth ink using the Stripes Stencil and I made the clouds using the MFT Flat Bottom Cloud Dienamics.

More snow today - not liking this at all - c'mon spring - I'm ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!