Pages

12 May 2014

CAS Challenge Baby!!

Good Morning and another gorgeous morning in beautiful Southwestern Ontario!

I had the most wonderful Mother's Day ever yesterday!! - Our whole family, along with Ron's mother and my mother were here with us to celebrate the baptism of our grandson, Gibson.  It was a fabulous day, with family and extended family everywhere - my heart is FULL!!

This morning I played in the CAS Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  We were challenged to use three out of five of these beautiful colours.  I chose to go gender neutral by using only the greens and the yellow.



I used My Favorite Things Bokeh Builder stamp set and MFT Dienamics Oh Baby!


I didn't think that  Bokeh Builder would be my forte - all those dots that you have to stamp in a certain place - yikes!! But - let me tell you - this set is fabulous because the dots are joined together so that you don't have to think too much about placement!!

Love it - there are also one of two single dots that you can use to fill in - It really made it so much simpler - yes, my brain is not that type of brain lol

I also used some Lemon Tart ribbon - I love twine but I am IN love with ribbon - always have been - always will be!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Bokeh Builder (My Favorite Things)
Cardstock: White, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink), Banana Split, Jellybean Green (My Favorite Things)
Accessories: Oh Baby Dienamics (My Favorite Things), Lemon Tart Grosgrain ribbon (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!