Pages

30 Jun 2014

Journal Cards....

Good Morning!  I have a couple of bright and sunshiny cards today - I was totally inspired by the Monthly Moments - June collection from Papertrey Ink - such pretty colours!

I created a couple of cards - one for every day and one for anniversary.

I used Papertrey Ink's Pretty Peonies, the 2012 anniversary set, to add a die cut flower and the sentiment 'Anniversary'.



I cut out the journal cards with the Journal Card 2 Die, and layered them behind one another.  I punched a hole in the corner and added some Spring Rain ribbon.  The little sequins are from a Simon Says Stamp set monthly card kit - pretty little gems!

I die cut the word happy using the Pretty Peonies Die Collection which is available to purchase - yay!


The next card was too easy - I just lined up some Papertrey Ink patterned papers, tied some twine around it and added my double layered journal cards - the sentiment had already been journalled!


 A few enamelled dots and hearts finished it off! - Perfect and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!