Pages

20 Jul 2014

You are my Happy Place!


This is for today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers. I tried to put together a colourful creation - it worked but it seems so off balance!  Anyway I should have used some of my beloved ribbon - I'm such a hoarder!

I used all Papertrey Ink products today - soetimes I have the nerve to mix and match stamp sets and papers and inks....but not often - such a wimp lol.




I die cut the Phrase Play #1 Die with patterned paper and then filled in the words with Hawaiian Shores and Orange Zest cardstock.

I also got out my NEVER USED (wha????!!) Party Poppers stamp set and dies to add a little cuteness to my creations - add somesequins and I was done!



But like I say - off balance.  An Orange Zest ribbon at the top left corner - or Hawaiian Shores would have been perfect - I am still in love with my ribbon! - I don't care what anyone says about twine (it's okay)

Talk soon!


1 comment:

  1. I love this card, Bonne - the colors, the layout - I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!