Pages

22 Sept 2014

Curtain Call Wishing Well Challenge

Good Morning!

This is for the ongoing Curtain Call Challenge - the inspiration photo was so pretty I had to accept the challenge :)

I inked up my woodgrain embossing folder with Tea Stain and Black Soot distress inks, misted it with water and then laid my cardstock on top. I didn't run it through my Grand Caliber because I just wanted the pattern, not the embossing.....


Then I diecut and stamped with my Garden Grace stamp set and adhered it to my woodgrain panel. Using my new - and so cool - Wet Paint dies, I diecut the word "happy" from Harvest Gold cardstock, and adhered it onto my panel.



The sentiment, inspiration, is from Phrase Play #1 stamp......




Oh crap, I think I am coming down with a cold or something......booooo....time for a nap.....



3 comments:

  1. I love those bold yellow flowers Bonnie! I hope you had a wonderful nap and are feeling much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bonnie, love the multi media feel to it. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain CallQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Bonnie! I love the woodgrain you created! Thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!