Pages

9 Sept 2014

Pink Elephant Challenge

Hello - I found a new challenge blog - well new to me anyway....The Pink Elephant!  The inspiration photo is a beauty - and I was totally inspired - which is how it goes!




Soooo, I brought out my Cutting Garden stamp set and dies and created a sympathy card - which is needed lately....not good....


I stamped and die cut my little heart out - using Harvest Gold and Simply Chartruese ink. The cardstock is also Harvest Gold.  A little schmitchen of patterned paper as a border sets the whole thing up beautifully!

I have a heck of a time getting a great photo when the layout is an A2 size card with the fold at the side - not sure what is up with my eyes when I try that - but never very good - dang it.....




Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a beautiful card and interpretation of the photo inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!