Pages

5 Oct 2014

You're a Lifesaver!

Edited to Add:  I forgot to mention that my sketch is from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge this week - I just turned it around backward to suit my purposes!

Just a quick post because I think my computer is heating up - yiyiyi!!

This is another card made for the Hope You Can Cling To - challenge for breast cancer patients and their families! Check it out at Splitcoaststampers - the little blinkie is on my sidebar!




I used The Cat's Pajamas "Aye Aye Captain"- a long neglected stamp set, but so cute and a breeze to colour!  I cut him out and tucked him in behind some Crate Paper Pier One patterned papers.


I used Papertrey Ink's Stitched Rectangle dies for my base and popped up my main image to make it a bit more pronounceable....I added a bit of glossiness to his hat - he is stylin'!!

Check out those challenges and get to work Lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!