Pages

5 Nov 2014

Happy Birthday!

One of the more recent challenges at the Hope You Can Cling To over on Splitcoaststampers, was to make a humourous card, after all, Laughter is the Best Medicine!

I immediately went to my Hambo Stamps - which is closing down after all these years to focus on other ventures.  They have a great sale on right now - Hambo over and see what you can snag!!...they are all so cute!!  








We had an 80th birthday party to go to for one of the warden's on our golf course - he was eighty years old and just as lovely as can be!

My hubby and three of his friends have been joking around with this gentleman for years - so I thought this image, Silly Birds from Hambo Stamps, was perfect - 4 Goofy guys on the course lol!

I stamped the background with A Little Argyle Backgrounder from Papertrey Ink and backed it onto black cardstock with a sliver of silver cardstock along the side.

After colouring and paper piecing the image, I diecut it with my Spellbinders circle dies and then added a bit of diecut grass to the image.

The little flag- stamped with 80 -was par for the course - HAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!