Pages

9 Dec 2014

Merry and Bright!


Good afternoon! I haven't joined in on a SCS challenge for awhile and the colour challenge just hit me right - so I decided to have a go!

The colours were Dark Brown, Aqua and Kraft - and you get dessert if you make it Christmas-y! and I love dessert.

I used the sweet little bird image from The Alley Way Stamps set called "All Wrapped Up" and stamped the image.  I then masked it and stamped the fence from Tweety Posts so that it looks like the birds are sitting on the fence…..I'm smart like that.



After using my copic markers to colour the image, I went over the sweet birdies with Wink of Stella - although because of the magic of my photo taking -it doesn't show up too much….drat.

For the background, I stamped WPlus9 Ink Splats with Hawaiian Shores and Classic Kraft Inks, and then added some little snowflakes from All Wrapped Up in Hawaiian Shores.



Using Reverse Confetti Love Notes, I die cut the little frame and adhered my image to it - then popped it up onto my background.

I stamped the sentiment onto a SSS Talk Bubble and popped it up also - along with some adhered Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow and Clear sequins.

I finished it off by tying some Lawn Fawn twine around the top of my card!

Thanks for visiting today and try out that colour challenge - it's a goodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!