Pages

4 Jan 2016

Happy Birthday Watercoloring….

Good Morning - I am still on the watercoloring wagon…..and so far so good.

I have long been a fan of Debby Hughes and she is soooo very responsible in every way, for my latest watercoloring addiction in crafting….my hubby is looking for you Debby Lol!

I saw this beautiful stamp, Delightful Day, from Clearly Besotted and of course it jumped into my cart before I could stop it…..what is a girl to do? (Believe me….I use the term "girl" lightly)



Using Tim Holtz watercolor paper, I white embossed the roses and then proceeded to water-colour, using my Zig Real Brush markers, water and various brushes.  I was easily able to purchase these items from Ellen Hutson and Butterfly Reflections Ink.





Here is a a close up of the colouring…….I made a wash of blues and greens surrounding the bouquet and then die cut it with the frame from Mama Elephant's All Prettied Up - Creative Cuts.

I popped it up onto Papertrey Ink Gingham patterned paper and then added the die cut "Happy"and sentiment - a free stamp and die from Papertrey Ink (yay!) tied a pretty bow, added some sequins and pretty pretty pretty!

I was very pleased with the outcome and plan to do some more watercoloring shortly woohoo!



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! You've improved so much since the last card! Im excited to take the intermediate class to the one u r in which starts soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!