Pages

7 Jan 2016

Photo Bomb Love

I absolutely am in love with this Fusion Challenge - just look at these gorgeous colours!!



This challenge is always fun because you can choose either be inspired by the photo - or - use the sketch provided - a choice is always a good thing.

I chose to be inspired by the brilliant colours - I love it - so summer-y YES!!


….and isn't that the cutest photo bomb ever?!!  Mama Elephant hit the nail on the head with this one…..I am always a bit late on the bandwagon with new releases….it just takes me awhile to really figure out the way that I would want to use it….crazy I know!!

The balloon paper is from Papertrey Ink's Black and White All Over - the balloons are part of the pattern - I watercoloured them with my Zig Real Brush Markers.




The image was stamped onto Tim Holtz water-colour paper and coloured with my Ziggy's and water…..certainly a different look than copic markers (my spell check just corrected copic to "colic" hah!)
The sentiment is a new one from Simon Says Stamp - and I simply love it….what can I say?

Peace out.

5 comments:

  1. What a totally fun card Bonnie! Great bold colors and wonderful layering! thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion 2nd anniversary challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and fun card! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely adorable! I'm in love with that sweet little photo bomb and your adorable coloring. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous masking and colouring Bonnie - LOVE! So glad you joined in the anniversary fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, I LOVE how you pulled the green out of the inspiration photo!! Your take on the bright colors is AWESOME!! Every detail on your card is perfect!! Thank you for helping us celebrate Fusion Card Challenge's two-year anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!