Pages

18 Jul 2016

July Mix It Up with Neat & Tangled

I decided that I really wanted to colour up my new Neat & Tangled - Say Yes to Donuts - stamp set and so I looked up a video on colouring donuts - I know right? so pathetic - I don't even know how to colour a donut.....ugh.

I found a great youtube video from Not2Shabby and basically copied it - I mean how many ways can there be to colour a donut?! It turns out - many.....

 Ellen Hutson's Mix It Up Challenge is with Neat & Tangled this week - so YES! it's kismet honestly....




I coloured up my imaged with my copic markers and die cut them using the available dies - this really is the cutest set ever!

My sentiment is from Essentials by Ellen Up the Happy - I LOVE the funky font in this set! and really - if you are eating donuts - then it's fun, just gotta BE!



I popped up the images onto watercolored cardstock - I used Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolours to watercolour the background.....easy and FAST - all good.

There are only another day or two to enter this challenge so off I go!  Have a little FUN today!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!