Pages

13 Sept 2016

Mr. and Mrs. Inspiration

Good morning!  There's a new challenge inspiration at Inspired by all the Little Things!


First of all -  I love the Black and White .....and then there is that pop of Peach! Ooo-la-la!

Using Reverse Confetti's All Framed Up, I diecut frames from white and Soft Stone cardstock and picked a few of my favourites and adhered them to a black cardstock panel.



I stamped and diecut those pretty flowers and leaves from Papertrey Ink's Sketchy Flowers in Altenew's Peach Perfect Ink, SSS Fog and SSS Smoke inks.  I highlighted a few of the flowers with my copic markers.

I stamped the sentiment from Reverse Confetti's Bitty banners and diecut using the matching Confetti Cuts - love it!

However, the finishing touch has got to be those Rose Gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh - they bring out the peach perfectly!!

Now go and be inspired and create!!!


4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Bonnie! Great interpretation of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The stitched frames are a wonderful look and your flowers are gorgeous! I love seeing how you were inspired by the challenge photo at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the stitched frames and your fab take on the inspiration photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All the Little a Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the graphic frames against the soft flowers. A lovely design Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!