Pages

21 Oct 2017

Crazy 4 Challenges-It's Sketch Week!!

It's the third week of Crazy 4 Challenges so that  means it is SKETCH WEEK!! Use this sketch for your creation and enter in our challenge!

Here is this week's sketch:


And here is my take on the sketch:



Using Concord and 9th Flower Turnabout for my background, following the youtube video and instructions from Marcie - geesh I love having a daughter who can give me stamping tips,  I began stamping the flowers.

I used Altenew Ink - Frosty Pink, Cotton Candy, Peach Perfect and Mango Smoothie - I just love the finish of these inks.



Once I had the background inked, I used a stitched square from Your Next Stamp's Stitched Square Die Set and haphazardly die cut squares.

I popped up the negative part of the cut die and adhered the stitched squares to my card base.

I embossed one of the sweet sentiments from Flower Turnabout onto a round diecut vellum and added it to my card.

I finished off with Pretty Pink Posh rose gold sequins - pretty pretty shade!!




SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!