Pages

12 Oct 2007

WHERE IS MY MAIL LADY??

My goodies arrived today from Kristine Reynolds of Paper Pretties!!

Jackie and I won the challenge for the week so we were the recipients of much needed (naturally, I mean really!!) neat little things from Paper Pretties. There was Queen & Co. mini brads which I just happened to need for this weeks challenge and pretty little Prima flowers!!

I also got this awesome card from Kristine Reynolds of Paper Pretties! They are all so goll-darned talented over there. If you have never been, go check it out at http://www.paperpretties.com/ and click on the gallery. Their cards are so great!!

I can hardly wait for this month's box which features the Bella "Expectafellabella" from Stamping Bella and of course enough paper and embellishments and instructions (and I need a lot of instruction....) to make six cards! Of course, you can use the material anyway you want to. Everything is all prepared for you so no cutting---just placing and gluing -- it is fabulous for those of us with very little imagination!!


We live in the country so we have a mail lady who delivers the mail to our mailbox at the end of the road (some of you most likely know what I am talking about, but if you are from the city - then no)

Of course, everything is addressed to my husband due to various credit card things and such (ya know) so I get a real laugh evertime the Paper Pretties box comes. It is usually too big to fit in the mailbox so the mail lady has to drive around the barnyard to find my hubby and present it to him. She says "Ron, your Paper Pretties box arrived today!!" I just howl and Ron will scowl.....LOL!!

I have the best husband in the world - oh yes I do!! LUCKY ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!