Pages

2 Dec 2007

Ho Ho Ho!!


Such an easy card this was to make!

DCWV Christmas Glitter pack was used for the background. It is sooo pretty with all the glitter on it!

I stamped the image on Papertrey Ink white paper - the best cardstock and a nice heavy weight! and then colored it with my prism color pencils.

Santa was bought at Michaels in the $1 bin ($1.50 in Canada - go figure! - still cheap!) Circle nestabilities and scalloped circle nestabilites for the backing of the image.

The glitter paper that Santa is adhered to is so darn glittery! I have glitter seeping in every big and little part of my body! It is called Sugar Coated and it is from Doodlebug Design.

I see you can get it at Passionate for Scrappin' It!

Attached a couple of ribbons and done!! So simple really!

Hubby just brought me a turkey sandwich so have to go eat!


LUCKY ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!