Pages

20 Feb 2008

Casing Michelle.....again.....

Michelle Wooderson had some fantastic cards on her blog yesterday - as usual -!!! LOL! You really need to go over and check out her blog - honestly flabberghastingly gorgeous creations!


Don't the "big guns" EVER flub up and make a crappy card?? Probably not, and that is why they ARE they big guns! LOL!

They were one layer cards and used the Beautiful Blooms acrylic stamp set by Papertrey Ink.


I own this stamp set, so technically there is absolutely no reason why I shouldn't try this card......but essentially......I can think of a million reasons....however.....

I threw my whole self into this (and that hurt LOL!) and attempted it, and not too shabby!!

I opted for a get well card as opposed to sympathy, but it could be used for various occasions.

The DP that I used was from SEI and I love it! I have used it on various cards these past couple of weeks.

Now I didn't do the embossing line along the bottom, only because I just looked again and saw it!! LOL!! It can still be done if I so desire......

I used Versamagic Tea Rose chalk ink, Versamagic Jumbo Java and the green is Versamagic tea leaves chalk ink also!!


The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Papertray stamp set.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!