Pages

27 Feb 2008

I Care about Papertrey Ink....

yeh, okay that is a lame title.......

But I sure do like this Everyday Blessings stamp set by Papertrey Ink!

I used it again for this weeks sketch challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers.

I also used the patterned paper which is called Everyday Blessings too. AND I used the cardstock from Papertrey Ink AND I used the ink also. It was really a Papertrey Ink day!!


They have two fabulous colour lines right now called Aqua Mist and Spring Moss. Aqua Mist has been compared to soft sky and Spring Moss to certainly celery.


For this card I stamped the cross from the Everyday Blessings stamp set in the spring moss on Very Vanilla from Stamping Up and then I stamped the bible verse in aqua mist on top of the cross. Kind of a neat look I think!

I cut that out with my petite oval scalloped nestabilities and set it aside.

I used the sketch to layer my card by cutting up patterned paper from the Everyday Blessings patterned paper set. It has some beautiful paper that has very tiny print on it making it perfect for cards!!

I adhered the patterned paper to some spring moss cardstock and then tied the beautiful aqua mist swiss dot ribbon around the layers.

Then I added the scalloped image and I was done!

I have started to sell some of my cards (YAY ME!!) at our local hairdresser's shop - she is such a sweetie! She called and said she needs more sympathy cards, so this one is going in the batch for her!

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie-this is such a beautiful, elegant card! I love the colors you used and your LO! At first I thought it was an Easter card - I think the colors and even the sentiment can go for both!
    Congrats on selling at the beauty shop! How did you set that up - do they buy the cards from you and then re-sell to their customers, or is like consignment? My friend did this with a couple of local stores without much luck on consignment.
    Hugs,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty. I love that set. I keep wondering why I haven't ordered it yet...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!