Pages

26 Apr 2008

Kindred Spirits - Rebecca

Another Kindred Spirit from Gina K Designs! She is called Rebecca-and she could be a mom or a grandma or an aunt or a friend or-you get the idea...........

I chose to let her speak for herself, with barely any embellishments so as not to take away from the image.

I stamped the Large Polkadot Backgrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms on the Cantaloupe card base from Memory Box papers.

I used Summer Sunrise Perfect Match Ink pad from Papertrey Ink to stamp the background.

The flower is cut from a Spellbinders die and coloured with a copic marker. A yellow prima flower is attached and the middle of the flower is a Making Memories velvet brad from the Garden Party series.

I stamped the Kindred Spirit sentiment on Lemon Tart cardstock and adhered it to the image.

Sorry about the rattled post---my MIL drove up the laneway about an hour ago for a surprise visit (why do they do that?!!) so hubby and I were scrambling around before she came in the door -

He said "you get the table, I'll do the countertop!!" Of course there was no time to sweep the floor or pick up the toys (dog) or do any dishes......man.....

She loves us anyway. (she does so)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! can't wait until mine arrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My first visit to your blog and I love it. Your cards are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you're doing with the Kindred Spirits images! Your cards look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...love the background esp. with this color palette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!