Pages

9 Apr 2008

You Should Cuttlebug Everyday!

Yep......you should cuttlebug everyday!!

Everyday Blessings stamp set from Papertrey Ink that is!.........LOL!

I actually cased this card and I have been madly looking for the blog I cased it from and so far no luck.....but I will let you know when I find her!!

Edit in: Found it!!! Here it is "The Barefoot Stamper"

I embossed the cross in gold embossing powder and added a gold bling in the middle - pur-tee huh, huh?!!

I stamped the verse in Brilliance Black and then used my scoring tool to score some lines along the edges......oh my goodness - what I wouldn't do for a Scor-pal!! LOL!.

Then I mounted it on black cardstock and popped it up onto my card base.

I used Papertrey Ink white cardstock for the base, and ran it through the cuttlebug with the Stylized Flowers embossing folder.

It's not too late for my blog candy celebrating 10,000 hits!! The draw is Friday and I even figured out how to use Random.org!!

I will announce it Friday or Saturday so check back and see if you were lucky -----LIKE ME!!!

How smart am I !! - don't answer that.......

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, so elegant, love the embossed background, and of course the cross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the embossing. I just got my cuttlebug yesterday at Michaels. It was a great buy.
    Denise G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous07:29

    Beautiful ! Elegant, simple..gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree that you should Cuttlebug everyday! That is what is wrong with the world today, not enough people Cuttlebugging (is that a word?) OK, I know that is really not what is wrong with the world, but come on, it couldn't hurt?!

    Very, very, very gorgeous card! The embossed cross is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How elegant! Beautifully done! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!