Pages

21 May 2008

SCORE!!!!!! - pal........

My lovely daughter, Marcie, from Cardmakin' Chaos is giving away blog candy - a Gina K Designs stamp set!! There is a catch, however, and that is to make a card with no stamping....I have done it before and I can do it again!



I would love that Gina K Designs stamp set, Spring Blooms, but she probably won't even let me win (doh!) - here is my card anyway!



I started with my card base of Lemon Tart from Papertrey Ink and used my SCOR-PAL!! Yes, I can't believe I haven't mentioned it before now! Marcie and Jared and Jake gave me and Scor-pal for Mother's Day - isn't that just GRAND!! I LOVE IT!!


I scored my card base on diagonals and then added a piece of Basic Grey Stella Ruby DP with a little chocolate chip ruffle on the bottom.


Then I tied this most luscious chocolate satin ribbon that I got from Jacksonbelle Embellishments around the card and attached a huge Prima flower from a can (I don't know what kind of prima - sorry)


I thought I could always go back and attach a couple of tags to the flower later on if I needed a sentiment, or you can always stamp the sentiment on the inside. I don't know if that is cheating for Marcie's blog candy or not - LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the grid pattern on the card base and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super non stamp card girl!!!
    You did an excellent job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely...that DP is so interesting in combination with the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous: pure artsy simplicity. No stamping looks great! :0) mel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!