Pages

1 Jun 2008

More Tall and Simple Cards....

There.

How original is THAT title?!! It's hard sometimes to think of something to call your post.
Ah well, onto the tall cards or short and squatty - however you want to view them!


Those tall nestabilities were used for these cards again. I love the elegant look they have and the embossing along the edge leaves such a pretty finish to them!

This first card has Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart cardstock for a base and it was run through the tall nestabilities as was the Basic Grey Lily Kate (separately)

I glued the Lily Kate onto the base, tied some Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart Swiss Dot ribbon around the fold and added two Prima hydrangea with a flat back pearl embellishment in the middle.


This next card used Papertrey Ink's Spring Moss cardstock for the base and it, too, was run through the Cuttlebug with the tall nestabilities die.

Papertrey Ink cardstock is thick enough that when it is folded in half and run it through the Cuttlebug with the die, it embossed itself without having to run it through again. Cool, eh?

This beautiful patterned paper I used was from K & Company and is from a Brenda Walters 6 x 6 paper pack that I found in my humungous packs of paper that I have!

I used the Spellbinders tag die to make a tag and stamped and embossed a flower from Papertrey Ink's Beautiful Blooms stamp set and tied it on with Papertrey Ink's Sweet Blush Swiss dot ribbon. Then I added a little bit of bling to the middle. I think next time I would leave off the tag, but it is still pretty!

Honestly, I seriously have to get some organizing done around this room! I really believe that someone comes in and totally trashes the place and then puts all the lids and caps back on everything and leaves. I have asked my family but no one fesses up and they just give me a weird look......


6 comments:

  1. Love those tall cards Bonnie!
    The green one is my fav,of course,it's my favorite color,lol!
    Seriously,they are both very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. The colors are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous05:08

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Bonnie! I just ordered from PT Inc and I should have ordered that fab Lemon Tart paper! Love it! I was thinking about you yesterday, the US Open Golf Tourney is starting up at Torrey Pines, La Jolla, CA. My hospital is right on the course/ocean there. Go Tiger! Take care, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving these tall cards! Really pretty colors and dp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink and green looks lovely Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!