Pages

9 Nov 2008

The Other Purse...........

Here is the other purse that I made with Nicole Heady's tutorial and it is pretty dang cute if I do say so myself.



Not as fluffy as the other one, but sweet just the same!

I stamped the Frog "Prince" , as I like to call him, onto white cardstock and coloured him with my copics.

I cut, scored and folded my Imaginisce paper, as per the tutorial and attached the ribbon.

I had some MM pink velvet stickers in a drawer, at the back, that I found, so I used the little pink wings and attached them to the box.

The Frog Prince was cut out and glued on top of the wings........! and Voila! Another little purse for Lip Smackers and such!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh he is so cute, love his wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toad-ally adorable! Or is that frogtastic? This just makes me hoppy he's so cute! Okay, I'm sorry, I'm done. Frogive me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous22:03

    j'adore tres joli.kafran
    kafran47@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!