Pages

26 Nov 2008

Sketch Challenge 204!

******There is blog candy, here, that I am going to draw for on Saturday!! Two packages - yummy!


It's hard to believe that the sketch challenge is up to #204!! I have only been around for the last 60 or so but even that seems amazing!! YAY!


Loved the sketch today so I made a card in a hurry before I go get my blood taken for my physical. Well, I had my physical a couple of months ago but didn't get the blood drawn because you have to fast, so right now I am starving......

AND if this card seems yucky to you, it's because I am hungry and weak! haha!!


I couldn't get the colours to photograph properly, but this Thomas Kincaid paper is so beautiful with its dark, rich colours.

I used kraft cardstock as my base and a bit of Spring Moss to stamp on. The sentiment is from Little Paper Shop and is called, appropriately enough, In Loving Memory.

I added a few copper brads and three little stitches, a thing that I saw Michele Boyer do and I think it is so classy.....so I am going to try to be classy like Michele! Good luck to me - hahaha!!

Have a great day and have a Happy Thanksgiving week to all my American friends, and don't forget to search the web for all the fabulous Black Friday sales!!

Ellen Hutson, Tinkering Ink, - there is a Stamping UP! post here that you can check out.

I thought there might be a thread somewhere stating all the stamping sales, but just do what I do - sit on the computer all day and surf!!



3 comments:

  1. So wait, you guys don't even have Black Friday? Hmmm...another reason I should seriously consider moving to CA! LOL. Love that TK paper...gonna have to go check out that sketch. Hugs, J. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card! going to have to try that layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23:54

    So pretty, Bonnie! And I love those tiny little stitches! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!