Pages

1 Feb 2009

Verve-a-licious!

I managed to get my hot little hands on some Verve Stamps, and I love them all, especially those Plain Janes! Wow what a quick card they make!

I am also loving this Prism cardstock - that Rose Dark is so beautiful and it matches perfectly with this My Mind's Eye Quite Smitten paper.



I combined it with Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock that was run through the textured cuttlebug folder and highlighted with a wee bit of Antique Linen and Vintage Photo distress ink.

The main sentiment was stamped onto one of my ATC blank cards.

The little pearls were ivory coloured so I coloured them with my copics to make them a little more golden.

Now a little treat for you - well I think it is a treat!!

A picture of Robin's feet - they really aren't that big, but honestly, aren't those shoes the sweetest things!!





11 comments:

  1. Cute picture.

    As for the card - I just posted on someone else's blog today that "adult"ish cards are always so tough for me - but this is truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet and beautiful!!

    The card too!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin's foot is divine! Love the booties!!

    I have a dear friend in the hospital right now so have been doing a lot of praying and giving thanks for each improvement she makes so this card is just a beautiful affirmation of faith!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous.

    And the red shoes, LOL, Adorable.
    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie the card is just beautiful!! I love the gorgeous colors and how ingenius to color the pearls with your copics! Such a stunning card! And how cute are Robin's feet! They are adorable and I love those little red shoes!

    Smiles,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL card!! Love this stamp, and love all the distressed edges!! Those shoes are so darling!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Card is beautiful... what a picture of sweetness - love those little slippers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at those little tootsies! SOOOO cute! What a great picture! Your card is beeeyyoooooteeeful too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great Sentiment and the card is so so pretty!!!! Love the shoes too cute cute cute!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beeee-u-ti-ful! Such an elegant card! Oh and those sweet feet! Those shoes are adorable, but I bet the toes are even cuter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful card!! i loved the shabby chic feel!!

    and what precious feet - i love baby feet - there is just something wonderful about them! lucky you with a new baby girl to buy such cute shoes for!! does she have glitter shoes yet?? i heart those so much!! shame they don't make them in size 11!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!