Pages

31 Oct 2009

Featured Stamper Rachel!!

My fearless leader, Rachel Hope, was the Featured Stamper last Sunday on Splitcoaststampers and the idea is to case one of the cards from her gallery, so I chose this one and used another The Greeting Farm stamp - Snuggle Stamp.

My card uses the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses for my designer paper, and I use it a lot and LOVE it!



I also used The Greeting Farm sentiment from Keep Cozy and stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black on a Spellbinders Ribbon tags trio die.

These white Zva flowers are so gorgeous!! and I love to use them, so I adhered one to the edge of the tag die and tied a bow with the Papertrey Ink ribbon.

Not feeling the greatest and I hope I am not coming down with the stupid virus - don't even want to say it.....


5 comments:

  1. Och this is just THE cutest wee thing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So Sweet! I just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pretty DP and the sweet little image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really super job, Bonnie! I can just imagine this little lady waking up looking for her Xmas pressies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!