Pages

1 Nov 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #31

It's Sunday and that means it is time for another delicious Cupcake Inspiration Challenge from Hope Stamps Eternal. Check out today's pretty cupcake!



I took my inspiration from the mushrooms and lady bugs and decided to use papers from my Cosmo Cricket 6x6 paper pad Earth Love.




I had recently downloaded the Around Town Tote from Papertrey Ink's My Timeless Templates and thought it was the perfect opportunity to put on
e together.

I also loved the plate that these cupcakes sit on and the little decorations reminded me of the Zva Creative flourishes so I used a pearl flourish and at
tached it onto the tote.

I added a Prima flower along with some Zva Creative flowers adhered on top with a little bit of added stickles to highlight.



Don't forget to buzz around to the other "Sweeties" blogs and check out how they were inspired!! AND we have a guest stamper for November and that is Teresa Kline! Please take a visit over to her blog to see her creation too!

Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad
Rachel -
Hope Stamps Eternal
Colleen -
Glitter Ink
Michelle - Stop and Stamp the roses

Tammy -
Stamp Happy
Natalie - dougnat diaries
Jessica - Shamrocks and Seashells

Kelli - Yard Sale Kind of Luck




Paper: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love Accessories: Zva Creative roses, Zva Creative Pearl flourish, Stamping Up scallop punch, Prima flower, stickles, tombow glue

10 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous, wow I luv the adorable bag.....sweeeet!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is just lovely. So refreshing with those lovely papers and beautiful crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Bonnie! these papers look wonderful on your 'purse' and the pearls look wonderful - what a great project from your inspiring cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!!!!! I Absolutely Adore it!!! Earth Love my inspiration to find this cupcake, Love what you have done with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag Bonnie - love the dp, the pearl flourish, all of it...LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Bonnie!!! beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bon Bon! This is super cute. You rock these Zva flowers like no other! Gonna have to case the idea to put them inside a flower! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. How elegant, Bonnie! The Earth Love paper is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I so love this! the pearls are perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!