Pages

2 Jan 2010

I will never forget.......


 I will never tire of this Valentine set by Waltzingmouse Stamps and I hope you will not tire of it either because I have a few more samples over the next couple of days before the release on January 4 - just a couple of more days!! 

I made this sample to coincide with today's Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge - our Inspiration site is the Etsy store Design Spirit Studio and I chose this photo to be inspired by!

The patterned heart made me think immediately of the patterned heart on Waltzingmouse Stamps Valentine set and of course you can't go wrong with chocolate and pink!

This card uses Basic Grey Bittersweet's 6 x 6 paper pad from last year's line, but I love it so much I am using it this year. Not to mention the fact that I have a lot of it, so loving it helps a lot!





I used the nestability friendly Very Vintage Labels No.4 set again to showcase another sentiment from this gorgeous Valentine set- the label stamp really does set it off so beautifully!

I stamped the label first, followed by the sentiment and then cut it out with my Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four - the second largest die.

The hearts were stamped and then punched out with the EK Success large and medium punch (the pink punches) - I really like the border it leaves - and I am so glad the punch is a 99% match because my cutting is about 54% and that is on a good day!!

We are still in the lazy dazy mode around here......I was planning on taking down my tree yesterday but that got waylaid by a nap/cardmaking/eating/Wii playing.......so maybe today or tomorrow lol!

Stamps: Valentine set, Very Vintage Labels No. 4 (Waltzingmouse Stamps) Paper: Kraft, Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink), Bittersweet (Basic Grey) Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink) , Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Accessories: Zva Creative Crystals, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four, EK Success heart punch large and medium, Stamping UP scallop punch, button, twine, pop up tape

2 comments:

  1. Wow, another great Valentine, Bonnie! Lovin' this set already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was magic Bonnie - love how you matched up the dotty frame!!!!! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!