Pages

23 Aug 2010

Doodle me This!

Ta da! I am taking a Doodle/doodle class - capital "D" or small "d"?....I need to let go of such things if I am to learn to Doodle/doodle! 

The class is with Stephanie Ackerman -absolutely LOVE her Doodles!! and it starts today Monday 23rd......

Here was a project that we did before the class started - just to get the feel for it - the words were already doodled (thank goodness!) we only had to fill the letters in how we wanted to and then colour what we thought needed colouring and ....well.....doodle!!  

Stephanie had a finished one that we could look at - so what did I do? Pretty much doodled and coloured it the way she did - I DID manage, towards the end, to add a bit of my own look to it - not a lot for sure I am still too insecure for that... lol!



I love the quotes she provides,  if nothing else LOL! but I am looking forward to it so much! Just a little something different - ya know what I mean?

4 comments:

  1. FUUUN card! I love it!!

    ...and I have to say, I love your new highlights and haircut. What a great photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Doodle class? That sounds like fun, too. Love your new pic, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this looks like fun! I may have to try some doodles as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this.. It looks like my kids binder :) Doodle Doodle Doodle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!