Pages

8 Dec 2010

Oops....forgetting JOY!

I have forgotten to post my JOY'S this week - even after I said I would post every day - well, that is me ...

Can you picture a little 4 year old boy, all bundled up, hand in hand with his dad, walking down the laneway in the snow?

Jake my grandson and Jared my son-in-law - Ron and I were watching out the window as they walked down our laneway.....Jake kept turning around to watch his footprints in the first snowfall- JOY!.....I walked down to the shop, where Jared was putting together his model airplanes, and Jake was just wandering around looking at things.

I said to him, "I saw your footprints in the snow Jake - they were so fun to follow"

He said to me, "I left them for you Grandma, so you could find me..." Perfect JOY!

2 comments:

  1. Awww this is too precious! Happy Holidays to you and your family Bonnie. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:03

    So sweet. That just made me smile!
    ~ JoLene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!