Pages

23 Dec 2010

Welcome Little One and Joy!

Well, even though the Paper Romance Challenges are taking a couple of weeks off, I still wanted to post my sweet little Girl Binky Monkey!

I used K & Company Nursery designer paper - so cute! and then a lot of Zva bling - which I had to colour with my copic markers - such a quick fun way to add the exact colour you need! 





I can't believe I didn't add a ribbon of some sort...I need me my ribbon fix! But the little flowers are from My Favorite Things Dienamics so that is instead of my ribbon - it works!


Our next paper Romance challenge will be on January 6th, 2011! See you then!

Are you getting excited for Christmas?? It is going to be so fun round here! All the family comes to our home for Christmas Brunch - which only makes sense since we have the eggs lol! 

My husband, son-in-law, son and step-dad make (and clean up! *thud*) the brunch while we women get to sit around and drink coffee and Bailey's. I really don't see anything wrong with that do you?!!

Oh JOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!